Tools 4 Schools program provides free classroom supplies through the Tools 4 Schools Resource Center, a free classroom supply store for teachers. Teachers from YES Academy may shop once during the Fall Semester and once during the Spring Semester. Last year over 170 schools and educational programs were served in Newark, Elizabeth, Irvington, Paterson, Plainfield, Jersey City, and East Orange.
The Resource Center is stocked by staff members and hard-working volunteers, and all of our supplies are donated. While many of our items come from manufacturers, retailers and our sponsors, many individuals and community groups also donate items or hold supply drives.
Registration and Appointment Instructions:
Every shopper MUST complete a registration starting today, Tuesday November 5, 2013.
- Go to http://www.cfbnj.org/hope/kids-programs/tools-4-schools/
- Scroll down, click either Existing Teacher Registration or New Teacher Registration and fill in all the required information.
Please only register once, you will only receive an email if you have not been approved.
- 24 hours after registering, if you received an email, please notify your Tools 4 Schools Liason: email@example.com
- After 24 hours, return to the website: http://www.cfbnj.org/hope/kids-programs/tools-4-schools/, scroll down, click Schedule and schedule your shopping date.
- PLEASE WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES! An appointment is required for each teacher shopping (no children, friends or spouses are permitted.) Only certified teachers may request appointments.
Appointments can be cancelled online as well.
- Go to http://www.cfbnj.org/hope/kids-programs/tools-4-schools/ scroll down and click Cancel to cancel your shopping date.
During the regular school year, available shopping hours for teachers are Monday through Thursday ranging 3pm to 5pm with limited availability for late night appointments according to availability on the online schedule.
31 Evans Terminal
Hillside, NJ 07205
Tel (908) 355-FOOD
Fax (908) 355-0270
Thank you SO much for doing your part in making sure this wonderful opportunity is extended to us again next year because we had full participation of our staff this year! Enjoy your break!